Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"WILD AND WONDERFUL"

For my Valentines weekend, I decided to see a friend out in good ole' West Virginia. We had a great 5 day weekend. I took of work Wednesday - Friday, and I stayed out there in the middle of nowhere until Sunday Mid-day. West Virginia is very relaxing, but the fast speed limit and strange people are hard to get over. I very much enjoyed our Valentines Day couples 4wheeler trip out to "the wall"- though it was very scarry. And driving up to the pizza joint on our 4wheelers was neet to and just intime since it started to rain when we got there.

Nicky worked on my car a little bit, the normal checking fluids and tires, and he changed my fuel pump. Though if you ask him, he'll clame he never worked on that piece of crap FORD.

But I got pictures.




No comments: