Monday, November 17, 2008

Camping in November





Jason has been planning this November camping trip since the last time that we went camping back in July. I didn't have much to do with the planning process, nor did I realized how cold it was going to be... but It turned out nice in the end. The nights were a little on the chilly side but the hike during the day was worth it I think. The company made it one of the best camping trips I have ever been on.


The following pictures were taken by Witt.... I forgot my camera once again, but I wasn't worried since Witt takes his everywhere.


Note Witt's interpretation of camp dinner. Almost commercial-istic isn't it.




Beleive it or not we have another planned for the weekend after Thanksgiving.... more people tho, less hiking, and definately more blankets!

No comments: