Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nothing since March?

Nothing since March and here it is August. It's a shame. And whats worst... How do I catch you up? I am happy to say that I remembered to take lots of pictures.... I will do my best to keep things in order. Lets try to keep it to one event per month, eh?

****************

In April I saw "Rehab". It was an awsome show and we got really close! We saw them in Lynchburg at this awsome venue called "Cattle Annies". (in picture: lead singer, Danny Boone)

**********


May ... I went to the DC101 Chili cook-off with my friends Jaime, and Kelso! It was awesome, we saw bands such as; The Offspring, Third Eye Blind, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Puddle of Mudd, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Niki Barr Band. We also met the infamous "Flounder", and had our picture taken with him. Please excuse my odd facial expression, as this was take two and I was apparently still not ready. (In picture Jaime, Flounder, and Me)


Also in May... I'm cheating a little bit here ... 2nd post for May and all. -

My family had one of there traditional Memorial Day Camping trips. Petey (the doggie formaly known as 'Meaty') got to attend. There was some drama behind that whole fiasco but lets keep this happy shall we.




**********

June .... I went to 'Old Town- Alexandria' with Kelso and his wife Becca and we just happened upon the Red Cross Health festival... which was very neat and crafty... but even better was the (pirate) ship we got to board and check out. I love hangin with those two we always have a blast. (Kelso and Becca not pictured below... but don't worry you shall undoubtedly see them in future posts this year.)


**********

July... What can I say except we know how to party. July 4th was a blast -held out on Robbie's property down in southern VA. I'm not going to mention where exactly but check out these awesome fireworks! What can I say my family knows how to blow stuff up.












Also this fourth I found out that Petey thinks he's a lap dog and .... doesn't like fireworks.




No comments: